Tuesday 7 May 2013

Some of creativity that reflects my humor regarding having a disability

My name is Karsten. I am 29. I was born with Cerebral Palsy. It has been the journey of a lifetime. Some Basic Facts, I am Canadian! I am may be disabled, but, I just like another 'Joe'. I am quirky, strange, some days just plain weird, an eccentric, all I need are the millions. 

I can walk, but I mostly use a wheelchair. My humor derives from my personal struggles. Life's challenges can make you bitter, or better. Some times that means swallowing a pill that tastes pretty damn bitter, in order to get better.

Here some of my comical creations regarding the having a disability.

The many faces of Wheelchair Ninja Man.



For those of you in chairs or with a disability, do you ever feel like people figure you're a nice guy who wants to be your friend, or they call you 'Buddy" just to be nice... Really?

No comments:

Post a Comment